domenica 4 maggio 2014

Foxes and Gnomes

Hello everyone!
heh, I can't believe we are almost at the middle of this year, it's been so full of events, projects and work that to me it's only yesterday that I was celebrating uncorking champagne and yelling random words in spanish on the streets of Barcelona.
And
I have reason to believe that this is just the beginning.
So, here it is some improvements regarding the foxes projects I was on, here the sketches.
I'm so proud of this tiny foxes, I don't know really why, I get excited by cute little (and almost useless) things. <3





 And here the food blog these illustrations are meant to.

                                                                            ~


With Gnomi Armati di Ascia we are attending many Fantasy book festivals to let our name known and get useful contacts here and there and also to try to sell something made by us.
It's a real tour! XD

Yesterday we was in this beautiful windy paradise.
Sometimes "work" isn't that bad. :)











I'm also working on a new header for this blog, an illustrated one. I wanted something more personal and cute :)







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento